A cycle of family workshops in Villages of the World has just finished. Meetings with Misyjek which started in July enjoyed a wide popularity. Children together with their parents visited different continents, discovered their inhabitants’ lifestyles and learned the art of helping other people. The most persistent ones weren’t discouraged even by the first snow which covered the roofs of the houses in our villages last weekend. Alongside with the satisfaction given by the tasks done together each family got a badge “Misyjek’s Friends’ as well as a memorable diploma. Now it is time for Misyjek to have a little rest after hard work and he went on holiday. But Misyjek is coming back in spring to start travelling and help children of the poor world in a company of volunteers.
Information and price list
- There is a guided tour every hour at weekend.
- In case of poor weather conditions guided visits can be cancelled.
- Parking and toilets are free of charge.
- There is a Mission Shop with original handmade articles from Africa, South America and Asia on the premises. The sales revenue is meant for the missions.
- Please note that neither cycling nor pets are allowed on the premises.
|Children aged 3-15
(children under 3 visit free)
|10 zł per person||1 h|
|Adults||12 zł per person||1 h|
(max. 2 adults + 3 children)
|28 zł per person||1 h|